Our website is operated by COMtecnica S.R.L.
1. Information on the Collection of Personal Data
(1) In the following passages, we have provided information on the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, for example your name, address, email addresses, and behavior as a user.
(2) The address of COMtecnica S.R.L is:
Via dei Colatori, 12
Sesto Fiorentino (province of Florence) – Italy
Prato City – Via Valentini, 7
59100 Prato (PO) – Italy
(3) If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data that you have disclosed (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us so that we can respond to your queries. We will delete the data generated in this connection once its storage is no longer necessary, or will limit its processing if it is subject to statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our site or would like to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail below of the relevant processes. We will also inform you of the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights in respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to have data corrected or deleted,
- Right to have processing restricted,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
3. Collection of Personal Data When You Visit Our Website
(1) If you use the website for purely informational reasons, that is, if you do not log in, register or otherwise transmit information to us, we do not gather any personal data, with the exception of data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website.
If you would like to look at our website, we will collect the following data, which is necessary for us in order to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted each time
- Website from which the request originates
- Referrer URL (the site previously visited)
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and browser software version
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
Cookies are small text files stored in association with the browser you use on your hard disk, which cause certain information to flow to the location that sets the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make internet service more user-friendly and effective on the whole.
(3) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functionality are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see a) below)
- Persistent cookies (see b) below)
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Session cookies belong in particular to this group. Session cookies store what is known as a Session ID, using various requests by your browser that can be assigned to the shared session. This way, your computer can be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete these cookies anytime in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings as you wish and, e.g., refuse the acceptance of third-party or all cookies. Please note, however, that you then may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. If you do not wish Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/), or the Adobe Flash cookie-killer for Google Chrome. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies and browsing history on a regular basis.
4. Emails and Newsletters
(1) For registration to our communications, we use what is known as the double opt-in procedure. This means that, after you specify your email address, we send a confirmation email to the address you specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to be sent our communications. (If you do not confirm within 24 hours, your registration will be automatically deleted.) If you do confirm that you wish to receive our communications, we will store your email address until you unsubscribe. This storage is solely for the purpose of being able to send you our communications. Furthermore, both at the point of registration and confirmation, we store your IP address and the time, in order to prevent misuse of your personal data.
(2) The disclosure of your email address is necessary so that we can send you our communications. The disclosure of your name is voluntary and allows us to address you personally in our communications.
(3) By requesting our communications, you consent to your data being collected, processed and used for this purpose by COMtecnica S.R.L until such time as you revoke your consent. To revoke it, you can click the link provided in every communication, click on “change your profile” in the welcome mail after you confirmed your subscription, send an email to info(at)comtecnica.com, or declare your revocation in a message using the contact data specified in the imprint page of this website. The data you enter will not be forwarded to third parties for advertising purposes.
5. Right to Information
Upon request, you have the right to receive information on personal data about you that has been stored, free of cost. Additionally, the user has the right to correct incorrect data as well as to block or delete personal data, insofar as no legal duty exists to keep these data.
In addition, members can view, correct and update existing personal data in the internal area for members.
6. Objection or Revocation of Consent to the Processing of Your Data
(1) If you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this consent at any time. A revocation of this type will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data once you have declared this to us.
(2) If our processing of your personal data is based on the weighing of interests, you can lodge an objection to this processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which we set out in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event that an objection of this type is lodged, we will ask you to set out the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing, or indicate to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing the processing.
(3) You may of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising as follows:
- By emailing us at info(at)comtecnica.com
- By writing to us at: Prato City – Via Valentini, 7
59100 Prato (PO) – Italy