Technical Communication and Documentation
in Technical Communication
Be ready to compete at higher levels!
Towards the Technical Communication essential today
Our main topics:
- Identification, planning and development of Technical Communication and Documentation processes
- Optimization of content production processes
- Content delivery, publishing and sharing
- Reference standards
- User-friendly information and Intelligent Information
- Writing for Industry 4.0
- Terminology – analysis, development and maintenance
- Translation and localization
- Artificial Intelligence, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Controlled and Simplified Languages
- Advanced support processes and technologies
- Learn in the sector of Communication and Technical Documentation
- Improve your skills
- Broaden your knowledge
- Be trained at higher levels
- Increase work capacity when your staff is not enough
- Compare, evaluate and select the best solutions
- Discuss critical issues and share knowledge and know-how within our initiatives
- Meet experts and colleagues from various sectors and countries
- Acquire new contacts to increase your network
- Forge new relationships
- Identify new opportunities for further businesses
COMTecnica Conference 2019 is the two-day event taking place for the 4th time in a row in Bologna, Italy and organized by COMtecnica S.R.L. in cooperation with COM&TEC and tekom Europe.
The conference program covers a wide range of topics and latest trends that are presented by international expert speakers.
News and call updates soon!
Get informed on the last edition 2018